Monday, July 23, 2012

Greetings from the Metro City Wastes!

Hello and welcome to my little corner of the wasteland! This blog is dedicated to the miniatures hobby, tabletop wargaming and various musings pertaining to these fields. The main focus will be of my Metro City Wasteland universe (here after abbreviated to MCW) along with the stories and skirmishes that happen within it, but I will also be dabbling in the Science Fiction, Victorian Science Fiction (steampunk), and Fantasy genres as well. Feel free to reply, comment and critique as you please but keep it clean. I hope that you will have as much fun and inspiration from my stories and models as much as I had creating them, and that it will spur you to do the same for your gaming.

So welcome, God bless, and much fun from MCW. Enjoy!

1 comment: